PLEASE READ OKON UNDERWEAR' TERMS OF SALE CAREFULLY BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER
- These terms of sale apply to all goods supplied by Okonunderwear.com.
- No contract exists between you and Okon Underwear for the sale of any goods until OkonUnderwear.com has accepted and shipped your order and received payment in full as cleared funds. Once Okon Underwear does so, there is a binding legal contract between us.
- Acknowledgement of your order will be sent to you by email when the order is placed, but acceptance of your offer to buy the goods will not take place until your payment is taken and you receive your despatch email. It is at this point a binding legal contract is created that is subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- The contract is subject to your right of cancellation (see below).
- Okon Underwear may change these terms of sale without notice to you in relation to future sales.
All items come with a 30 day warranty from the date of delivery. If a product fails during that period Okon Underwear will re-send a replacement to the customer or issue a refund for the item. Claims outside the 30 day period are not the responsibility of Okon Underwear and any claim should be directed to the brand/manufacturer. In some cases Okon Underwear may require you to return the item being claimed for.
Description and Price of Goods
- The description and price of the goods you order will be as shown on Okon Underwear’s website at the time you place your order.
- The goods are subject to availability. If on receipt of your order the goods you have ordered are not in stock, OU will inform you as soon as possible and refund or credit you for any sum paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods.
- Every effort is made to ensure that prices shown on the OU website are accurate at the time you place your order. If an error is found, Okon Underwear will inform you as soon as possible and offer you the option to reconfirm your order at the correct price, or cancel the order if you prefer. If OU doesn't receive an order confirmation within 5 days of informing you of the error, the order will be cancelled automatically. If you cancel the order, or if the order is cancelled automatically due to the expiry of the 5 day period, Okon Underwear will refund or credit you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods.
- In addition to the price, you may be required to pay a delivery charge for the goods.
Payment to Okonunderwear.com
- Payment for the goods and delivery charges can be made by any method shown on the Okonunderwear.com website at the time you place your order. Payment shall be due before the delivery date and time for payment shall be a fundamental term of this agreement, breach of which shall entitle OK to terminate the contract immediately.
- There will be no delivery until cleared funds are received.
- The goods you order will be delivered to the delivery address you give when you register with Okonunderwear.com and place your order (please allow up to 28 days for delivery) - deliveries are only made to countries listed at the checkout on www.okonunderwear.com.
- Orders placed before 1500 UK time on a working day will be processed that day and will be delivered as per the requested delivery option provided no additional security checks are required and all items ordered are available. (A working day is a weekday, not including UK public holidays)
- If delivery cannot be made to your address for reasons under Okonunderwear' control, OU will inform you as soon as possible and refund or credit you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit/debit card for delivery.
- If you deliberately fail to take delivery of the goods (other than by reason of circumstances under control of Okonunderwear) then without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to OU, we may: re-ship the goods and charge you for reasonable costs of re-shipping OR sell the goods at the best readily obtainable price and (after deducting all reasonable storage and selling expenses) account to you for any excess over the price you agreed to pay for the goods or charge you for any shortfall below the price you agreed to pay for the goods.
- If you fail to take delivery because you have cancelled your contract under the Consumer Contracts regulations, OU shall refund or credit you within 30 days for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit/debit card pr Paypal account for the goods. On exercising your right to cancel you shall be required to return the goods to Okonunderwear in their original condition (all tags and labels intact, original packaging intact, unwashed). Should you fail to return the goods, OU reserves the right to deduct any direct costs incurred by OU in retrieving the goods as a result of such failure.
- Every effort will be made to deliver the goods as soon as possible (please allow 28 days for delivery) after your order has been accepted. However, OU will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In this case, OU will inform you as soon as possible.
- Upon receipt of your order you may be asked to sign for the goods received, indicating they are in good condition. If the package does not appear to be in good condition then please refuse the delivery. If you are unable to check the contents of your parcel at the point of delivery then please sign for it as 'UNCHECKED'. Failure to do so may affect any claims that you make thereafter.
- The goods are at your risk from the time of delivery.
- Ownership of the goods shall not pass to you until Okon underwear has received in full, in cleared funds, all sums due to it in respect of: * the goods * all other sums which are or which become due from you to OU
- Okonunderwear.com shall be entitled to recover payment for the goods even though ownership of any of the goods has not passed from OU.
Right of Cancellation
- You have the right to cancel the contract at any time up to the end of 14 working days after you receive the goods (see below).
- To exercise your right of cancellation, you must give written notice to Okonunderwear.com by post, email or via the Returns section of our website, giving details of the goods ordered and, where appropriate, their delivery. Notification by phone is not sufficient.
- Except in the case of faulty or misdescribed goods, if you exercise your right of cancellation after the goods have been delivered to you, you will be responsible for returning the goods to OU at your own cost. The goods must be returned to the address shown within the Returns section of the website. You must take reasonable care to ensure the goods are not damaged in the meantime or in transit. In the case of faulty or misdescribed goods we shall, after receiving notification in accordance with clause (3) or (4) here ask you to return the goods yourself and refund you reasonable postage costs.
- Once you have notified OU that you are cancelling the contract, Okonunderwear will refund or credit you within 30 days for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit/debit card or Paypal account for the goods.
- Except in the case of faulty or misdescribed goods, if you do not return the goods as required, OU may charge you a sum not exceeding the direct costs of recovering the goods.
- You do not have the right to cancel the contract if the order is for underwear or swimwear you have worn unless the only way to discover a fault is by wearing/washing the underwear/swimwear sold to you by OU.
- Okonunderwear.com will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure but unless OU is negligent, Okonunderwear will not be liable for unauthorised access to information supplied by you.
Photographs & Images
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product. These terms of sale and the supply of the goods will be subject to English law and the English courts will have jurisdiction in respect of any dispute arising from the contract, save that consumers resident in Scotland shall have the right to insist upon these terms being construed in accordance with the laws of Scotland and to submit to the jurisdiction of Scottish courts.